- Volleyball & Table Tennis
- Rope-making machine
- Wood-supplied Campfire circle
- Experience Australian camping lifestyle
- Hike & Climb the nearby Marble Ranges
- Feed the friendly farm animals
You can travel to Port Lincoln by air: www.rex.com.au or www.qantas.com.au
By road Nyroca Camp is on the western side of the Flinders Highway, approximately 9kms north of the town of Wangary, or if you are travelling towards Port Lincoln from say Ceduna or Streaky Bay, the camp is approximately 7kms past (south of) the little township of Coulta.
Look for the white painted tractor tyre with 'Nyroca Camp' painted on it, which indicates the main entrance to the campsite.